The coalition meets every month on the third Thursday from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. All are welcome! If you’re interested in attending a meeting, sign up for coalition updates.
February 21st, 10am - 12pm
In-Person location: Lutheran Social Services of MN - Como Ave Location (2485 Como Ave, St. Paul)
Join by Computer: Click this link https://zoom.us/j/636025915
Join by Phone: Dial 1 646 876 9923 and enter Meeting ID: 636 025 915
*If you are joining by computer but using audio through your phone - you will need to enter your "Participant #" (will be given to you as you are joining the meeting) to ensure Zoom recognizes you are connected through both your computer and phone. To mute or unmute yourself on the phone use *6
Meeting Resources from December Meeting:
- Click here for a Google Doc for live meeting notes
- Click here for the presentation from the Communications Team
- Click here for the Updated One Pager of the 2019-2020 H4A Legislative Agenda
- Click here for the survey to endorse the 2019-2020 H4A Legislative Agenda
- Click here to take the Heading Home Together Leadership Circle survey
- Click here to check out the Welcoming Document for H4A Endorsing Organizations
- Click here to watch a video on Solace House in Southwest MN
November H4A Full Coalition meeting resources (voted on legislative agenda)
- Click here for Google Slideshow introducing the H4A legislative agenda
- Click here for the recommended H4A legislative agenda
- Click here for the resolution on sustainable funding
- Click here for a Google Doc that includes links to proposal materials and video recordings of proposals
See the Homes for All Calendar for more details.
Click here for archived meeting minutes and resources relating to the 2018 Legislative Session.
Click here for archived meeting minutes and resources relating to the 2017 Legislative Session.