The coalition meets every month on the third Thursday from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. All are welcome! If you’re interested in attending a meeting, sign up for coalition updates.
June 20th, 10am - 12pm
In-Person location: Lutheran Social Services on Eustis (1605 Eustis St, St Paul, MN 55108)
Join by Computer: Click https://zoom.us/j/744535893
Join by Phone: Dial 1 646 876 9923 and enter the Meeting ID: 744 535 893
*If you are joining by computer but using audio through your phone - you will need to enter your "Participant #" (will be given to you as you are joining the meeting) to ensure Zoom recognizes you are connected through both your computer and phone. To mute or unmute yourself on the phone use *6
- Click here for live meeting notes
- Click here for the H4A Legislative Outcomes (Policy walking us through it)
- Click here for Summer Proposal Planning Process
- Click here for Wilders Collaboration Factors Inventory
Meeting Resources from April Meeting:
- Click here for HF896 that proposes Manufactured home parks eligibility as housing improvement areas clarified, and housing infrastructure bonds use for manufactured home parks allowed and click here for companion bill SF469 that proposes Manufactured home parks as housing improvement areas eligibility clarification; housing infrastructure bonds usage for manufactured home parks authorization
- Click here for Call or email action activity
- Click here for Housing Crisis Learning Game
- Click here for example cards of the Housing Crisis Learning Game
- Click here for 2019-2020 H4A Legislative Agenda and Materials
Meeting Resources from March Meeting:
Meeting Resources from December Meeting:
- Click here for a Google Doc for live meeting notes
- Click here for the presentation from the Communications Team
- Click here for the Updated One Pager of the 2019-2020 H4A Legislative Agenda
- Click here for the survey to endorse the 2019-2020 H4A Legislative Agenda
- Click here to take the Heading Home Together Leadership Circle survey
- Click here to check out the Welcoming Document for H4A Endorsing Organizations
- Click here to watch a video on Solace House in Southwest MN
November H4A Full Coalition meeting resources (voted on legislative agenda)
- Click here for Google Slideshow introducing the H4A legislative agenda
- Click here for the recommended H4A legislative agenda
- Click here for the resolution on sustainable funding
- Click here for a Google Doc that includes links to proposal materials and video recordings of proposals
See the Homes for All Calendar for more details.
Click here for archived meeting minutes and resources relating to the 2018 Legislative Session.
Click here for archived meeting minutes and resources relating to the 2017 Legislative Session.